Watch our step by step video below on how to search for a vehicle or read our full guide below:
1. Log in to BCA Search
Once you have registered for BCA Search please log in with your email address and chosen password.
2. Choose your vehicle search preferences
At BCA we have created multiple ways to help you carry out a vehicle search. You can search by clicking "Vehicle Search" or "Sales Catalogues" in the top menu.
Or if you know your specific vehicle requirements why not use our intuitive search box. Just type your required key words into the search bar and click "Search" to display the available stock. e.g. blackbushe audi a3
You can also click and browse our "Sales Catalogues" to view full up to date listings for each Auction Centre or Vendor by sale day.
For a more advanced search click on "More search options" where you can filter your results e.g. by:
- Body Colour- NEW
- Sale Date
- Auction Centres
There are many more search options including only showing results with a BCA Assured report or only show vehicles with a V5 present.
Learn more about filtering your search results.
Watch our step by step video on how to filter your search results or read our full guide below:
If you want to be more specifc on your search criteria to find your vehicle then you can filter your search by multiple categories including Make, Model, Price, Auction Centre etc. Body Colour has also now been added.
For example choose the specific Make, Model and Grade of the vehicle. If you are happy with your chosen filters click "View results" and all available vehicles matching your search crtieria will be displayed.
New feature - Any "Recently Added" vehicles will now be added at the top of your search results as shown below. These are vehicles that have been added to BCA Search in the last 24 hours so you know what is new.
You can also sort your search results depending on your requirements including a new sort filter for "Recently Added Vehicles".
Vehicle Lot details
Once you have sorted your results you will be shown all the lot details for each vehicle that BCA currently has in stock. Here you can click on a vehicle to see the full details.
- Where the vehicle is located e.g. BCA Leeds
- Who the vendor is e.g. Moneybarn
- Whether the vehicle has a BCA Assured Report – this is an independent multi-point vehicle check carried out by the AA at BCA. The AA Inspectors make over 30 checks on the vehicle to make sure as a buyer you have accurate information and complete transparency of the mechanical condition of the vehicle.
- Whether the vehicle has a Condition Report – The purpose of this report is to identify and describe any interior or exterior defects on a vehicle; based on the severity of these defects the vehicle will be given a BCA grade between 1 and 5. This is not a mechanical check.
- By using the “Print All” button, the website will produce a PDF catalogue that you can then save or send to your printer, and take to the auction hall. Alternatively, use the “Export All” option which generates a spreadsheet containing all the vehicle details.
- You also have the option to Save the Search and be notified when more vehicles matching your search criteria are added.
Watch our step by step video on how to track a vehicle or read our full guide below:
You also have the option to track a vehicle. To track the vehicle, please "select the star button" to the right hand side of the vehicle:
Or track within the vehicle details by clicking "Track this vehicle"
You can locate your tracked vehicles easily by selecting the "MyBCA button" in the top right hand corner of the website and then clicking on "Tracked Vehicles".
Printing tracked vehicles
Here, you can view the vehicle and sale information, plus print the tracked vehicle details with Guide Pricing (if applicable/eligible) or without Guide Pricing (if applicable/eligible). Please be aware that the information here will be removed once the vehicle has sold, unless you have purchased the vehicle and this can then be found in "My Purchases" within MyBCA.
Watch our step by step video on how to save a search or read our full guide below:
1. Once your search criteria has loaded the available vehicles and displayed the results, you can save this search for future reference by clicking on 'Save this search'.
2. Here you can name your search and schedule a date when you wish to stop receiving these saved search emails.
3. Your search has now been saved . If you want amend your search click on "Manage your saved searches".
Managing your Saved Search
You can manage your search at any time by clicking on the save icon or "My Searches" within MyBCA and then select your saved search. Here you can turn off any email notifications for your saved search, edit your search or delete your search if no longer needed.
Alternatively if you can’t find what you are looking for then you can set up a Stock Alert where you will be emailed when there is stock matching your requirements.
For further help and suppport regarding BCA Search please contact email@example.com or call 0344 875 3480.
Please follow the quick step-by-step guide below on how to set up a Stock Alert.
If you can’t find what you are looking for then you can set up a stock alert where you will be emailed if there is new stock that has been added to BCA Search matching your requirements.
1. Within BCA Search click on "Create Stock Alert".
2. You will then be taken to a page where you can name your search and then choose your vehicle requirements including sale preferences.
3. When you are happy with your requirements you can choose if you would like to be notified when matching stock is available and when you would like to stop your search. Then click on "Save Alert".
4. Your Stock Alert is now created and as soon as vehicles are added that match your requirements you will be emailed. To manage your Stock Alert including deleting it go to "My Searches" within MyBCA.