***Please be aware that there are currently roadworks on the slip roads to and from the A52 on to Wyvern Way which are closed for up to 13 months, therefore please allow extra time for travelling***
BCA Essential Check trial running on UKCGR Trade vehicles, read more.
Phone: 01332 666111
Fax: 01332 280399
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 12.00 noon
From the north and south on M1 exit at Junction 25 on the A52 towards Derby. 4.5 miles down the A52 take left fork onto the A5111. Derby Ring Road. The site is on the left approximately 750 yards on. From the west using the A38 follow signs to Derby town centre, out on the A52 towards Nottingham, take the A5111 to Alvaston. The site is first on the left.
From the M6 take junction 15, the A50 towards Derby, then take junction 2, A6 into Alvaston and follow signs for A5111 ring road. To get to the Auction Centre which is on the right, take the service road and follow to the end.
Transport & Travel
- Derby Midland Road Railway Station,
Railway Enquiries - Central Number - Tel: 0845 74849
- East Midlands Airport,
Castle Donnington - Tel: 01332 852852
- Premier Inn Derby East - Wyvern Court Stanier Way, Wyvern Business Park, Derby DE21 6BF - Tel: 0871 527 8292
- Hilton East Midlands Airport - Church Street, Derby DE74 2YW - Tel: 01509 674000
- Radisson Blu Hotel East Midlands Airport - Herald Way Pegasus Business Park East Midlands Airport, Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2TZ - Tel: 01509 670575
Facilities at BCA Derby
- Restaurant facilities
- Heated auction hall
- Large free car park
- 24 hour security
- Viewing - Sale days only
- Regional Operations Director - Darren Betteridge
- General Manager - Chris Sumpton
- Centre Manager - Ken Wood
- Sales and Operations Manager - Kirsty Marriott
- Account Controllers - Patricija Vaitkunaite, Jacob Brewin, Ross Brewin
- Account Executive - Catherine Atkinson
- Business Admin Manager - Lesley Dixon
- Transport Manager - Jonathan Whittle
- Yard Manager - Darren Harper
- Customer Service Supervisor - Vanessa Maskery
Expedier Catering offers:
Special offer Breakfast and hot food available every day.
A special menu on sale days plus homemade pies, curry’s and roast dinners
Open Monday to Friday 9.00am – 4.00pm
Facilities for people with physical disabilities
For any assistance during your visit to BCA Derby please contact the Business Administration Manager or alternatively any of the reception staff who will be able to assist with arrangements.
Assistance dogs are welcome provided advance notice is given. If you require a guide to assist you around the building, please book in advance by contacting the Business Administration Manager on telephone +44 (0)1332 666111, or email email@example.com
Assistance cannot be guaranteed to visitors who do not book at least 24 hours in advance.
Please Note: Times may vary, contact centre for confirmation.