The MyBCA card programme is exclusive to all professional motor trade buyers who open a Trade Buyer Account with BCA. There are 5 MyBCA card levels which provide a range of benefits to buyers. The more vehicles you purchase with BCA the higher level your MyBCA card and the more benefits available to you. This includes cars, light commercials, motorcycles, caravans and motorhomes purchased at any of our UK auction centres, BCA Live Online, Buy Now, Bid Now and e-Auction channels. Please remember to have your card available at all times when attending any of our centres so that you can enjoy the benefits.
The card levels are:
We also have a dedicated team to support our MyBCA card programme, if you have any questions about the MyBCA card programme please do not hesitate to contact Card Services on 0344 875 3484.
Terms and Conditions
For full details on the MyBCA card Terms and Conditions please click here.
Apply for a Trade Buyer Account
Download Trade Buyer Application Form
Apply to buy online with BCA Live Online
Download the BCA Live Online application form
Register for BCA Search
Click her to register as a Trade Buyer with BCA Search
How do I apply for a MyBCA card?
- You will receive a MyBCA card once you have applied and been approved for a Trade Buyers Account with BCA. You can apply by clicking the banner at the bottom of the page.
- The application will need to be completed by either of the following: Sole proprietor (if a sole trader), Partner (if a partnership) or a Director (if a company).
- The requested documentation (scanned or photocopies) will need to be provided in order for accounts to be processed (as per the application form).
- Once your application has been processed you will receive confirmation via email and a MyBCA card will be issued within 10 working days of your account being opened.
You can apply by clicking the banner at the bottom of the page.
Whilst I am waiting for my new MyBCA card am I able to buy at auction?
- Whilst you are waiting for your new card, you are able to purchase from any UK Auction Centre. You will need to quote your Account number and provide Proof of Identification (further checks may take place at the branch).
How do I reach the next MyBCA card level?
- Your card colour and the benefits you receive are dependent on the number of vehicles you purchase from BCA within a rolling 12 month period.
- All vehicles you purchase, including cars, commercial and plant items with a purchase value greater than £100 will count towards your annual card volume. These can be purchased at any of our UK Auctions centres, BCA Live Online, Buy Now, Bid Now and e-Auction channels.
Existing MyBCA card or Trade Account customers
I have lost my card – how do I order a replacement?
- If your card has been lost please call Card Services on 0344 875 3484 immediately. Alternatively you can email us via email@example.com. We will arrange to get a new card sent out to you which you will receive within 10 working days.
Whilst I am waiting for my new card – am I able to buy at auction?
- Whilst you are waiting for your replacement card, you are able to purchase from any UK Auction Centre. You will need to quote your Account number and provide Proof of Identification (further checks may take place at the branch)
How do I change the address on my account?
- To change your address you will need to send a recent utility bill or bank statement with a covering letter to Card Services. This can either be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 0208 610 4930.
MyBCA Card Details
Where can I find MyBCA Account number?
Your MyBCA Account number can be found on the front of your MyBCA card. The account number is the 5-digit code on the front that starts with a 0 or X, as shown below: